From Tuesday 30 November – please could you wear a mask on entry to the gym and in reception. You do not need to wear your mask during exercise.
Using the gym machines:
- All members MUST wipe down the gym machines after they have used them with the anti-viral spray and blue roll. This is compulsory. We also advise you to wipe down the touch points on the machine before you use it too.
- All other equipment in the gym, such as bars, plate weights, dumbbells, mats etc. you must also wipe down after use with the anti-viral sprays.
- Please be sensible and keep 1-metres away from anyone using a gym machine or in the weights area.
- If the studio is not in use, then you are free to go in there with your equipment for your workout. Please be aware that large weights cannot be dropped onto the studio flooring as it not reinforced for this purpose.
- All equipment will have been cleaned before use. Please clean the touch points on pieces of equipment you have used at the end of the class, using the anti-viral spray and blue roll.
- We encourage you to bring your own gym/yoga mats to classes that use them. If you use one of our mats, you must clean it at the end of the session.
- Some sessions will continue to be broadcast on Zoom as well as taking place in the studio. There will be a special booking slot for the Zoom classes.
Staff will be working very hard to keep our gym and studio clean and hygienic. If you see anything that needs reporting, please tell the member of staff on duty as soon as possible.